I don’t even really remember how to post on Tumblr anymore. Anyway, I may start posting again, mostly reblogs or random musings. I’ll try and keep it light. Or I may just forget about it and not log in ever.
i was at a book circle thing a couple of days ago and the book was the fault in our stars and one of the people in charge just suddenly admitted “okay i didn’t actually finish the book i promise i tried but the crying was too much there was no stopping it i don’t even know how it ended” and it was just a very wonderful moment
so i found my old vcd-copy of harry potter and the chamber of secrets and… i don’t know what’s more entertaining, the movie or the subtitles.
An uncoordinated, floppy tiger cub who hasn’t quite grasped the concept of feline grace and a tiny dog trying to eat said tiger cub? Sure, why not?
(If the dictionary had videos, I think this would be next to “gambol.” Also, 1:23.)
THE WONDERFUL THING ABOUT TIGGERS
IS TIGGERS ARE WONDERFUL THINGS
THE TOPS ARE MADE OUT OF RUBBER
THEIR BOTTOMS ARE MADE OUT OF SPRINGS
THEY’RE BOUNCY TROUNCY FLOUNCY POUNCY
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
AND THE MOST WONDERFUL THING ABOUT TIGGERS IS I’M THE ONLY ONE
I’M THE ONLY ONE!
I love how the tiger doesn’t just go “FUCK YOU I AM THE LARGEST NON-HYBRID EXTANT FELINE AND YOU ARE THE SMALLEST DOG I WILL NOW PROCEED TO EAT YOU” but rather just goes “no please what are you doing”(via exvinia)
that in the Chinese version of Disney’s Mulan, the fake name she gives is “Ping”, but her family name “Fa” in English is “Hua” in Chinese, therefore her full name is “Hua Ping”, which is literally “Flower Vase”, and that’s why Shang is so bewildered because it’s a silly name.
but OP how could you not tell them the best part
“hua ping”/flower vase is chinese slang for “camp gay”
- Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty?
- Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
- Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
- Rapunzel: Do you like being outside?
- Little Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
- The Wolf and the seven little Goats: Are you easily fooled?
- The seven Ravens: Do you have any siblings? How is your relationship to them?
- Beauty and the Beast: What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
- The Little Mermaid: What sacrifice would you bring for love?
- The Frog prince: What do you find disgusting?
- Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
- Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
- Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
- Bluebeard: Name one character flaw!
- Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
- Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
- The Star Money: What is your most prized possesion?
- Golden Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you more of a lazy person or do you work hard?
- The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend and what would you do for them?
- Godfather Death: What qualities do you think make a good parent?
- The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like to go on parties?
- The Emperor's New Clothes: Do you care much about your clothes?
- The Valiant Little Tailor: Do you think of yourself as brave?
- The Princess and the Pea: Are you a squeamish person?
I just really do not understand why anyone gives a fuck about Adam I just. Don’t? At all.